Your face looks back at you from the mirror…does it look dry or oily or listless, or does it look glowing and radiant?This depends on how you take care of your face. Start by giving yourself 15 minutes in the morning and 15 minutes at bedtime.
- Use sunscreen. Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with an SPF of at least 15. …
- Seek shade. Avoid the sun between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m., when the sun’s rays are strongest.
- Wear protective clothing. Cover your skin with tightly woven long-sleeved shirts, long pants and wide-brimmed hats.
- Use green gram powder or rice flour mixed with curds instead.
- Rub the face well with an ice cube.
- Have a tomato, gently rub over face and neck and wash after 15 minutes.